“A film can promote the idea of change without any political message whatsoever but in its form and language can tell people that they can change their lives and contribute to progressive changes in the world.”
— Wim Wenders
• is a B.C. registered non-profit society.
• organizes social film screening events in which film fans and the community at large enjoy an evening of high quality films for the benefit of a different cause every month.
• events are all 100% volunteer organized, and net proceeds go to benefit the charity / cause of the month.
• events highlight issues that require community attention for the purposes of triggering change, through the screening of films focusing mainly on issues such as poverty, disease and humanitarian causes, depending on the selected non-profit of the month.
• aims to invite the filmmakers to join our events for Q & A sessions as well as the non-profit representatives to answer questions about the issues.
• Read about our Board of Directors